Verify my domain ownership with Wix
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at Wix, you'll need to change your Wix DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to sign back in, select Help me fix this.
- Sign in to your Wix account.
- Under Subscriptions, select Domains.
- Under My domains, select Advanced.
- Select Edit DNS.
- Next to TXT (Text), select + Add another.
- Enter the TXT record shown in your Office 365 account.
- Select Save DNS.
Contact Wix customer support at 1 (800) 600-0949 if you need additional help.
Note: It may take 24-48 hours for your email destination to set.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by signing in to your Office 365 account and selecting I set my TXT record. Check, please! After your ownership is verified, you'll see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your Wix domain.