Verify my domain ownership with Hover (Tucows)
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at Hover, you'll need to change your Hover DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to sign back in, select Help me fix this.
- Sign in to your Hover account.
- If you have multiple domain names, choose the domain name you want to edit.
- Select the DNS tab.
- Select Add New and enter the following:
- Host Name: @
- Record Type: TXT
- Value: The TXT value in your Office 365 account.
- Select Save.
Contact Hover customer support at 1 (866) 731-6556 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by signing in to your Office 365 account and selecting I set my TXT record. Check, please! After your ownership is verified, you'll see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your Hover domain.