Upgrading Your cPanel Account's Resources
If you have a cPanel account (more info) and need more power from it, you have options to upgrade your resources.
Essentially, this will give you access to more of your Web server's resources, including its raw processing power and physical memory. The simplest explanation is that upgrading your resources makes your website faster and more resilient when its traffic spikes. For more information, see:
- Resource limits to see what your account's resource limitations are.
- How do each of cPanel's resources affect my site? for detailed explanations of how resources impact your site.
This feature is not available on all cPanel accounts yet. If you do not see the Manage Resources link, your account doesn't support this feature yet.
To Upgrade Your cPanel Account's Resources
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Preferences section, click Manage Resources.
- Click Add to cart, and then complete the checkout process.