Unzip files in Plesk hosting
You can unzip any .zip files on your hosting account.
- Login into your Plesk shared hosting account.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- Click the File tab.
- Select the file you want to unzip, click More, and then click Extract Files.
- Click OK.
After unzipping them, you might want to move the files.
- Return to Unzipping a zip file.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.