You can add a variety of styles, such as bold, italic, and underline to your text. You also can format text as a numbered or bulleted list, plus add hyperlinks.
These steps do not apply to your site's title or section titles. Instead see Choose site fonts.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Scroll to the section containing the text you want styled.
- Click a block of text (desktop view) or its title (mobile view).
- In the editing window that appears, select the text you want to style and apply style by clicking the buttons at the top of the window.
- When you're finished, click the left-pointing arrow until the Done button reappears, then click it (mobile phone). If you're using a tablet or desktop computer, just click Preview to see the results.
- When you're done, click Publish or Publish Site.