Statement of Support – Turnkey Reseller
Turnkey Reseller includes Basic and Pro Resellers. For information on APIs and API Resellers, see the related Statement of Support.
Please review the full Statement of Support to learn more about available support for additional products and services.
- Purchasing and renewing Basic or Pro Reseller plans.
- Renewing Super Reseller plans.
- Explaining reseller features and benefits.
- Setting up and ensuring the customer can access the Reseller Control Center.
- Explaining and assisting with the Reseller Control Center:
- Updating default currency.
- Verifying reports correctly display expected information.
- Setting up support options.
- Adding branding and logo.
- Updating navigation for the storefront.
- Managing product pricing.
- Adding custom nameservers for domain registration.
- Managing delegate access.
- Explaining and assisting with the reseller storefront:
- Displaying product pricing and product descriptions.
- Explaining purchase flows.
- Managing client access.
- Verifying prices match in Reseller Control Center and storefront.
- Explaining how to earn commissions and verifying commission payments.
- Setting up and troubleshooting a custom domain name on the standard reseller storefront.
- Demonstrating the use of delegate access into accounts under the reseller.
- Explaining the use of the Reseller WordPress plugin and how to install it with a WordPress plan.
- Resending 1099-MISC forms.
- Restoring a reseller plan within 30 days of purchase.
- Opting in/out of selling Microsoft 365.
- Explaining how to create and manage promotional codes.
- Explaining content in resellerportal.godaddy.com.
- Creating a custom website outside of the Reseller WordPress plugin.
- Integrating or troubleshooting Storefront APIs.
- Managing content within the custom storefront.
- Creating a logo or other content.
- Managing, troubleshooting and supporting Google Analytics after confirming it’s been set up on the storefront.
- Acquiring customers for the reseller.
- Marketing the reseller’s storefront to their customer base.
- Checking out through third-party carts (checkout must be through GoDaddy cart).
- Managing customer pricing on reseller’s behalf.