Sign in to webmail
Meet your new webmail, Outlook on the web! Here's what you can expect the first time you sign in.
- Sign in to webmail at email.godaddy.com. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (the same authentication as Workspace Email). Bookmark this page for easy access.
- If your web browser auto-fills your username and password, make sure it's using your Microsoft 365 email address and password, not your GoDaddy account credentials.
- If you haven't already, enter a recovery email, then select Save & Continue. You can change your recovery email whenever you'd like.
- Do you want to stay signed in on this device? Select Yes or No.
- Follow the prompts to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Open Outlook by selecting the icon on the leftmost side. This will take you to your new inbox.
- Select New mail to send your first email with Outlook on the web!
Note: If you forgot your email password, here's how to reset it.
- With Outlook on the web, you can promote your brand and identify yourself with email signatures.
- To get the most secure and reliable email, update your email clients to Exchange.