Sign in to OneDrive or SharePoint
Consider OneDrive as your personal library for storing and organizing all of your documents. You can access OneDrive files anywhere, on any device, and edit them with the Microsoft 365 apps (the online versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
When you're working as a team, use SharePoint for seamless collaboration. You'll be more productive than ever with tools to share news, keep track of events, and manage your organization's resources.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Select the menu and choose OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Once you've entered the app, you can create, access, and upload new documents.
- Share Microsoft 365 web app files from OneDrive
- Get stuck? Try the OneDrive or SharePoint Help Centers from Microsoft.