Set up the RSS to Email Add-on
The RSS to Email Add-on pulls content from your RSS feed, and puts it in an email, to send out on your schedule. The RSS Add-on is available for both Up & Running and Pro accounts.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Add-ons, at the top of your screen.
- Select Add more.
- Scroll down to RSS to Email, and click On.
- Click (the setup cog).
- Click the Add a Feed button.
- Enter your feed URL, and click Import feed now.
Note: If your feed URL is different than your blog URL, you'll have to find it in your site, or RSS settings. Often, it is your blog URL followed by /feed.