Set the default shipping method in WooCommerce
You can set the default shipping method that will be selected at checkout for each shipping zone.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click WooCommerce from the left-hand menu.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Edit the Shipping Zone by clicking the Edit link or the zone name.
- Reorder the Shipping Methods by dragging and dropping the shipping method.
- To do so, select and hold the three bars on the left-side of the shipping method name (local pickup, flat rate, or free shipping) and drag it up or down in the list.
- The default shipping method for that shipping zone will be the top, enabled method in the list.
- Add a shipping method to a shipping zone.
- Remove a shipping method from a shipping zone.
- Sort shipping zones.
- Edit shipping zones.
- For more information on which shipping zones will appear for your customers, check out the WooCommerce documentation.