Selling Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy
Beginning in October 2020, anyone with a GoDaddy reseller account will have the option to sell a wide spectrum of Microsoft 365 products with Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy.
Per our partner agreement with Microsoft, the product is called Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy. This means that your customers will see GoDaddy branding in a few places in their Microsoft 365 experience (e.g., the product name, their cart and payment screens, welcome emails, help articles, etc.). This branding can’t be altered or removed.
Something to keep in mind - if your customer is in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada or Australia, Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy will become the only email offering once you’ve opted in to sell it. Customers who've been using Workspace can continue to use and renew it, or they can choose to switch by purchasing Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy.
If you’re interested in selling Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy, you can review pricing and opt in through the Reseller Control Center. Additional requirements are outlined in the Reseller Agreement, so please make sure you review the information in the document when you opt in. You’ll also find additional info about the product and some tips to help you market it!
Requirements for building a custom site:
If you plan to sell Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy on a custom storefront, there are a few additional things to keep in mind:
- Any advertising or custom page that sells Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy must include at least one of the following:
- The full verbiage of “Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy”
- The logo and a link to the Reseller Agreement, which explains GoDaddy’s involvement in the product purchase.
- If you’d like to use a logo image, you must use one of these official logo options. These images can’t be altered for your storefront.
- Microsoft 365 must be the only email offering on your website if your customer is in United States, United Kingdom, Canada or Australia.