Reset your MySQL database password
To enter phpMyAdmin or use your database remotely, you need a password to access it.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Databases section, click the type of database you're using.
- From your list of databases, click Actions next to the database you want to use, and then click Details.
- In the Password section, click Reset.
- Enter the new password you would like to use in the Enter New Password and Confirm New Password fields. Click Change
The password for the selected database takes up to one hour to change. Use this new password to log in to the Database Manager of this database.
If you use a MySQL-based application, such as WordPress®, you must update your connection strings to use the new password.