Reset my GoDaddy password
If you forgot your GoDaddy account password, you can reset it.
- Go to our Reset Password page.
- Enter your Username or your Customer #.
- Complete the Security challenge, and then click Submit. In a few minutes, you'll receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Here's how to find your username or customer number.
- See a list of words and phrases you can't use in your password.
- And here are some great tips for setting effective passwords.
- We send the password reset email to the email address we have on file for your account. If you don't receive that email, we may not have your current email address, and you need to request access to the account.