Resend a domain account transfer email
Resend the email to accept a domain account transfer if the recipient can't find the email or accidentally deleted it. Make sure the recipient checks their Junk or Spam folder for the email, just in case.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Transfers page. (Need help signing in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you have the Transfers Out button selected and are on the Request Sent tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the domains that are waiting to be accepted. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain and then choose Select All.
- Select Resend Transfer Request.
That's it! We'll resend the email to the recipient's email address. Make sure the recipient checks their Junk or Spam folder for the email, just in case.
- Make sure the recipient accepts the account transfer to finish the process of transferring the domains out of your account.
- Domains transferred to another GoDaddy account can't be transferred to another registrar for 10 days.