Reorder sections in my website
As you add sections, move sections and delete sections from your website, you may want to rearrange them.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Hover over the section you want to move. Use the arrows to adjust the section’s position on the page.
- In the mobile app, select Content then use the horizontal lines to move the section to the new location.
- Customize your site section. You also may change the section layout or duplicate the section.
- Add a page or private page if you need a new page to move your section to. You can also reorder your pages or make your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Continue customizing your page by adding a section. Websites + Marketing has lots of specialized sections such as PDF viewers, price lists or menu sections for restaurants, real estate listings, Soundcloud audio tracks, links to YouTube videos, etc. You can even upload your own videos to your header and to some sections, or ask people to subscribe to your email list.
- Read more about customizing content in the Get Online guide to setting up your website.