Reorder pages in navigation bar
As you build out your site, you may need to change the order of the pages in your website's navigation bar. If you change your mind later on, you can quickly reorder them again.
Note: Did you see me when you signed in?
If so, you're using a revamped New Website Builder with most tools moved to one spot. On mobile screens, they're in a row at the bottom. On desktops/tablets, they're on the right. For more info, see Compare tools in current and previous versions.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the Page menu in the upper left and click the gear button.
- In the Manage Pages panel, click the dots just left of the page you want to move and drag it to its new position.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).