Recovering expired domain names
You can attempt to recover expired top-level domain names (TLDs) during the renewal grace and registry redemption periods. In addition to the cost of renewal, you might be required to pay a fee for the domain name recovery. For more information, see Renewing my expired domain name
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the top menu, click the Domains tab, and select Expired Domains.
- Select the domain names you want to recover.
- Click Recover.
- Select the renewal length for the domain names, and then click Next.
- (Optional) Select the registration and website options you want to apply to your domain name renewals.
- Complete the checkout process.
Note: Renewal lengths for multiple domain names can vary depending on maximum renewal lengths allowed by each domain name registry.