Move files or folders between directories in cPanel hosting
You can move files on your hosting account between different directories.
- Log in to your GoDaddy cPanel hosting account. (Need help opening your account?)
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager page, click the file or folder you want to use, and then click Move.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Move Files or Move Folders.
- Visit the cPanel documentation for File Manager for help.