Manually add a vendor to my multi-vendor marketplace site
This guide will walk you through how add a vendor to my multi-vendor marketplace site, using the Product Vendors extension.
Required: Product Vendors is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Click on Products > Vendors
- Enter a "Name" and a "Slug" value.
- Click "Add New Vendor"
- Find your vendor from the list of vendors and click "Edit"
- Specify the email address for this vendor under "Vendor Email"
- Assign the site administrators that should have permission to manage this vendor under "Vendor Admins"
- Apply the other settings profile settings as needed
- Click "Update"
- Edit a vendor profile.
- Set the commission rate for a vendor.