Making a Banner Image Clickable
A clickable banner image helps drive traffic to your website. The banner is the first thing readers see when they open your campaign and a simple link helps readers quickly find your website, or store, no matter the content that follows! Just as people expect your top logo on your website to take them to your home page, so too do folks expect that big beautiful image at the top of the email to take them out to your website.
To Add a Link to Your Banner Image:
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- Start by adding an image from your gallery to your banner image holder.
- Hover over the upper right corner of your banner image.
- You will see a pencil icon, and a trashcan icon, in the top right corner. Click the pencil button.
- Enter your link in the space provided.
- Click Save when you are finished entering your URL.
- Click the banner image, to test the link destination, and make sure it's correct.
Now your banner image will click through to your site! You can view the campaign in preview mode to test the link, as well.