Install WordPress on my Linux Hosting account
You use Installatron to install WordPress to any domain you've added in your Linux Hosting account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, in the Applications section, click Installatron.
- In the Installatron page, in the Apps for Content Management section, click WordPress.
- Click +install this application.
- (Optional) Change any fields. You can change this information later if you like.
Note: If you plan to log directly into WordPress, copy the WordPress login and password. You won't need those credentials to get to WordPress through your account Dashboard.
- At the bottom of the page click +Install. Installatron installs WordPress for you.