Install an SSL using AutoSSL on my Linux Hosting
We’ve added AutoSSL, a cPanel feature which periodically scans your cPanel account and will automatically install a free DV SSL (or renew expired certificates) on domains that meet the install requirements. If needed for troubleshooting, you can also manually run AutoSSL.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting. Then, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the hosting account Dashboard, select cPanel Admin.
- On the cPanel home page, in the Security section, select SSL/TLS Status.
- Select the checkboxes for your desired domains, or select the top checkbox to select all.
- Select Run AutoSSL.
A success message will confirm your SSL successfully installed. Your AutoSSL certificates will automatically be renewed.
- Once AutoSSL has run, ensure your site is redirected to HTTPS.