Forwarding emails as attachments
Use Workspace Webmail to forward emails as attachments. Workspace packages all of the message contents into a single attachment.
- Log in to your Workspace Email account. (Need help logging in?)
- Open the message you want to forward.
If you want to select multiple email threads, don't open the message. Instead, use the checkboxes in your inbox to select multiple email threads.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the More Actions menu.
If you don't see a More Actions menu, it's likely that you're using the Updated View. Click Classic View in the top right corner, and continue. You can always switch back by clicking on Updated View.
- Select Fwd. as Attachment.
- Click Apply. A new email is created with a
- When the rest of the message is ready to go, click Send.
- You can also do this in Outlook 2013, if you prefer.