Find my GoDaddy nameservers
If your website is hosted with GoDaddy, but your domain is registered elsewhere, you can manage DNS with GoDaddy by updating your nameservers with your domain registrar. You can find the nameservers for your domain in your GoDaddy account, then enter them at your domain registrar. If your domain is registered with GoDaddy, you can change your nameservers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the DNS Management page.
- Locate the NS records for your domain and take note of the values. There will always be two separate NS records, and you will need them both.
- At your domain registrar, enter the two NS records from your GoDaddy account in the appropriate nameserver field.
Please allow up to 48 hours for all changes to take full effect. During this time, your website, email and other domain services may be interrupted.
- You can also manage DNS for domains registered elsewhere but not hosted with us by adding DNS Hosting.
- Transferring your domain to GoDaddy will let you manage DNS and hosting in a single account.