Find my FTP username for Linux Hosting
To upload content to your Linux Hosting website, you need your FTP username, which is the same as your cPanel login.
Note: Need help from a GoDaddy Guide? On our Contact Us page, click Chat Now for guidance 24/7.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, find your cPanel login.
- For help with your cPanel password see Change my primary FTP password in Linux Hosting.
- Move my cPanel website with FTP and FileZilla
- In cPanel, you can't change FTP account usernames or their paths. Instead, you need to remove an FTP account and create a new one.