End PHP processes in my Linux Hosting account
You may need to end PHP processes in your Linux Hosting account - for example, to manage runaway scripts or get a PHP initialization file to take effect.
Note: Ending a process kills all current connections to the process. Any users connected to the process will have to reconnect.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Software section, click Select PHP Version.
- Below PHP Selector | Extensions, next to PHP version, click the current version, choose a different version from the list, and then click Set as current. For example, if your current version is 7.2, select 7.1.
- Repeat the previous step, but choose the version you were using before and don't forget to click Set as current.