Enable Hotlink Protection in Windows Hosting
To prevent other sites from using your bandwidth by directly linking to files on your Windows Hosting account, enable Hotlink Protection in Plesk.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use select Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, select Plesk Admin.
- In the Plesk home page, select Hotlink Protection.
Note: If you don't see any icons, in the center of the page select Show More and then select Hotlink Protection.
- In the Tools section, select Switch On.
- See the Plesk documentation on Hotlink Protection for more details.