Enable customers to reschedule services
Enabling customers to reschedule their own services (appointments or events) saves time for everyone. When adding or editing a service, you choose if customers can reschedule appointments and repeating events. They can’t reschedule a one-time event.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- In the Dashboard, go to Appointments > Services. (To get to your dashboard from the website editor, select Dashboard in the Website Builder menu in the upper-left corner.)
- Open an existing service or add a new service.
- Under Scheduling Options, set the toggle for Allow customers to reschedule online to Yes.
Note: If Require customers to book in advance is set to Yes, that limit also applies to the rescheduling. For example, if you require people to book at least 3 days in advance, they’ll also need to reschedule their own appointments 3 days in advance.
- Select Save. Your appointments are automatically updated in your site, no need to publish.