You can edit your existing vouchers and regenerate the voucher PDF on the voucher edit screen. On the voucher edit screen, you can edit General Details including voucher date, expiration date, and voucher status, Purchaser Details, and Recipient Details.
You can only edit voucher templates, associated products, or values, if the voucher was created manually. Also, editing of the voucher template, product, or value is not possible if there are any redemptions or voids added to the voucher.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Vouchers.
- Be sure you're on the Vouchers tab at the top of the screen.
- Select a voucher from the list by clicking on the voucher number or the Edit link.
- Make any required edits.
- Regenerate the voucher PDF by selecting Generate PDF from the dropdown in the Voucher actions section on the right-side of the screen.
- Click Save Voucher.
- About voucher statuses.
- Void a voucher.
- Create a Voucher.
- Downloading a voucher as the administrator.
- Learn more about editing your vouchers.