Edit a DS record
Once you've added a DS record, you can make changes to it at any time.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Under Advanced Features, select DNSSEC.
- On the DS Records page, select the pencil icon next to the record you need to update.
- Make changes to any of the settings:
- Key Tag: A string of numbers less than 65536 that identifies the DNSSEC record for this domain name. Enter the numerical string in the provided field.
- Algorithm: The cryptographic algorithm that generates the signature. Choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Digest Type: The algorithm type that constructs the digest. Choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Digest: The digest is a string of numbers and letters. Enter the number and letter string in the provided field.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your changes to take full effect globally.