Edit a DNS Template
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select DNS > DNS Templates.
- Next to the template you want to use, select the Edit Template icon.
- Next to the record you need to edit, select the pencil icon. Or, select ADD to add a new record to the template.
- Select Save after you've made your changes.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.
- Don't need a template anymore? Delete your templates at any time.