Delete a page from my website
As your website grows and changes, you may decide to delete some of your pages.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- In the Site Navigation, hover over the page you want to change and select the Settings menu. In the mobile app, select Pages then select the menu.
- Select Delete Page.
- Select Delete to confirm you really do want to remove this page. If you change your mind, restore your website from a backup.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Instead of deleting a page, consider changing the page settings to "hide" it from the navigation menu, change the page name or to make it a private page.
- Instead of deleting a page, consider changing the page settings to "hide" it from the navigation menu or change the page name.
- You can also delete all the sections on your page, then add fresh new sections.
- Read more about customizing content in the Get Online guide to setting up your website.