Delete a custom order status
Using the WooCommerce Order Status Manager extension, you can delete custom order statuses you have created. Follow the steps below to delete custom order statuses you've created using the WooCommerce Order Status Manager:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
- Select the Order Statuses tab and click on Statuses.
- Hover over the order status you're removing and select Delete Permanently.
- If it's not used by any others, then the plugin will automatically delete this status without affecting any other orders. If any orders are using the status, you will be prompted with two options to proceed:
- Reassign and delete: Assigns the orders to the status you select in the dropdown.
- Delete: Orders will be moved to On Hold so you can proceed from there.