Customize my Contact Us section
The Contact Us section is a powerful tool for establishing a connection with your customers. Use it to show your address and location, hours, email, phone number and WhatsApp information.
Customers can even submit a form, including attachments. When a customer completes the form, we scan it for viruses and malware and then it arrives to an email you designate.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
Note: Customers can attach up to 10 files. Each file must be less than 10 MB and the total size of all attachments must be less than 15MB. Customers may send the following file types:
• Media: .jpg, jpeg, .jpe, .png, .gif, .mp4, .m4a, .vid, .qt, .mov, .mpeg, .mpga, .mp2, .mp2a, .mp3, .m2a, .m3a, .msvideo, .ogg, .3gpp, .webm, .webp, .flac, .wav, .tiff, .mkv, .mk3d and .mks.
• Docs: .doc, .docx, .dot, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .odp, .odt, .potx, .ppsx, .pdf, .txt, .text, .conf, .def, .list, .log, .in and .ini.
• Other: .zip, .otf, .woff and .woff2.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Webite or Edit Site to open your site editor.
- Select your Contact Us section. If you don’t have a Contact Us section, or would like to add another Contact Us section, go to the page and location you want and add a section.
- Use the toggles in the editor menu on the right to show or hide different elements of the Contact Us form such as Layout, Accent color, WhatsApp, etc.
- Select the layout you want and select Add. Change the layout at any time.
- When the WhatsApp chat button is toggled on, enter your WhatsApp number.
- When the Contact Form is toggled on, enter the email where you want form submissions to be sent.
- To change the email address where the contact us form is sent, select Contact Us > Contact Form. Enter the new email in the Send Message To field and Publish your site.
- Allow customers to also send you emails through Website Messaging.
- Send and receive texts and Facebook messages with your customers through GoDaddy Conversations.
- Learn other ways to edit your site sections.