Customize my banners in Advanced Email Security
Manage how Advanced Email Security displays banners in your incoming email. You can change how much detail is shown, and even suppress certain banner types on messages.
- Sign in to Advanced Email Security.
- Select Settings.
- Under Banner Format choose your preferred format:
- Minimal: Lists the threat type found in the message and a Details link for more information. This format is selected by default.
- Minimal (all links inside color banner): Like minimal but includes the footer links inside the banner.
- Verbose: Includes the details inline each message.
- Micro: Doesn't show any threat information. The user will need to use the Details link in the footer for specific threat information.
- Trusted 3rd Party / Internal Mail: Choose which banners appear on email received from addresses within your organization or on your Trusted Third-Party Senders list.
- External Mail: Choose which banners appear on email received from addresses outside of your organization.