Customize IIS settings
Using your control panel, you can customize the IIS Settings for directories on your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- At the bottom of the section of the domain hosting you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Web Server Settings.
- Make any changes you want, and then click OK.
Any settings not displayed here cannot be changed on our Plesk shared hosting accounts.
For additional information on IIS Settings, see What do the different IIS settings do?