Customize a theme in WordPress
There are many free and paid themes available, but to get the perfect look, you may need to make some minor changes to the appearance of your theme. You may also need some minor content updates. You have two options for modifying a theme:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee::
- Fix text formatting/alignment
- Update text (phone number, address, company name, etc)
- Swap images
- Add plugin shortcode or google analytics tracking ID to a page
- Update the position or color of the following parts of a theme:
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Change a theme in WordPress||Medium|
|Change the theme CSS in WordPress||Hard|
|Change the WordPress theme in FTP||Hard|
|Change the menu appearance in WordPress||Hard|
|Change the footer in WordPress||Hard|
|Change the header in WordPress||Hard|
|Change the theme background color in WordPress||Hard|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.