Create a shipping class
This guide walks you through how to add a shipping class to your WooCommerce store. With products grouped into shipping classes, you can provide different shipping rates for certain shipping methods, like flat rate shipping.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click on WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Classes.
- Click Add Shipping Class.
- Provide a name, slug (optional), and description.
- Click Save shipping class.
- Assign a shipping class to products in bulk
- Assign a shipping class to a product
- Edit or delete a shipping class in WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Product Shipping Classes general overview