Create a Referrer cart notice
Knowing where your traffic is coming from and using cart notices allows you to leverage referrals you understand well. The Referer cart notice is used to help you do exactly that, and will display to traffic originating from a source you've specified. For example, if you set this value to www.google.com your notice will be displayed to all traffic originating from Google.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Cart Notices.
- Select Add cart notice.
- Select Products in Cart from the Type dropdown.
- Enter a name for the notice in the Name field.
- Select Enabled to make it an active notice upon creation.
- Create your custom Notice Message. The variables related to the notice type are provided to help get you started.
- Enter Call to Action text (optional) - This will be used as linked text rendered next to the cart notice to provide further directive.
- Enter a Call to Action URL (optional) - This specifies where the user will go upon clicking the Call to Action button.
- To show the notice when the visitor originates from a specific site, enter the sites URL in the Referring Site field.
- Select the Create cart notice button.
- Create a Minimum Amount cart notice
- Create a Categories in Cart cart notice
- Create a Products in Cart cart notice
- Create a Deadline cart notice