Create a customized video
Images bring text alive, and videos bring images alive. Create a custom video that adds interest to your website made with video clips, images, and text.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Add a section or select a section that uses video, such as Content, Introduction, About, or even the Header section (the very first section of your Home page). In some sections, only certain layouts accept videos.
- Select the video, then select Change video.
- In the Media Library, select Create.
- Follow the prompts to create a video starting from a template or from scratch. You’ll add words, images, video clips, music, and more. Some features may require upgrading to a paid Pro or Business Vimeo account. When finished, select Save & Preview.
- After watching the video preview, either select Edit to change something or Save to GoDaddy when you're done.
- Your new video is added to your Media Library. You’ll also receive an email confirmation that your video is created.
- Select your new video in your Media Library, then select Insert.
- Your changes are saved automatically as you work. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
Note: Header videos play without sound. Read more about adding a video to your header.
Note: You may need to select Video then Upload or select a video in order to get to the Change video link.