Connect via Remote Desktop (RDC) to your Windows server
You can use Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) to manage your Gen 4 Windows VPS or Dedicated server.
- On your Windows computer, launch Remote Desktop Connection.
- Enter your Generation 4 server IP address, and select Connect.
- When prompted, enter your server Username and Password, and then select OK.
- If you have a Managed or Fully Managed server, you may need to enable administrator access before you can connect with Remote Desktop.
- You can find out more about using Windows Remote Desktop Connection directly from Microsoft's support page.