Connect my site to my Facebook business page
Add or connect your Website Builder home page to a new or existing Facebook business page — and have it include your site's business name, street address, and web address. Connecting your site with your Facebook business page lets you manage multiple social sites from one location.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Website Builder: Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- Open Facebook.
- For Website Builder: In your Dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- For Digital Marketing: In your Dashboard, select Social.
- Select Connect on the Facebook card and follow the prompts.
- If you're not already connected to Facebook, you'll need to sign in.
Note: You may also be asked to allow GoDaddy to access your Facebook business page.
- If you have an existing Facebook business page, you'll be able to choose it — or decide to create a new Facebook business page.
- To connect an existing Facebook business page, you must be an Admin for the page you want to connect.
Note: If you prefer, you may also create a new page directly at Facebook's site and then connect it later.
- Connect Instagram account to Facebook page
- Connect my website to Instagram
- Changed your mind? Here's how you can Disconnect your site from a Facebook business page.