Choose a color to apply to elements in your GoDaddy Studio design
Use the color picker to choose a color and apply it to the elements in your project, such as your background, text, a shape or an image. Follow the steps for your device.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a project or edit an existing project.
- Tap a graphic, shape, some text or the background.
- In the menu that appears, tap Edit.
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Color.
- Tap the color wheel on the far right.
- The sliders represent, from top to bottom:
- Hue (main color family)
- Tint (amount of white)
- Shade (amount of black)
- Opacity (from solid to see-through).
You can also enter a specific hex value. To do this, tap the existing hex value and type a new one.
- Tap the check mark next to the hex value to add the new color to your color belt.
- Tap the in the color belt to add the color to your palette.
- Save a color palette
- Access a saved color palette
- Select and apply an existing color within a GoDaddy Studio design