Change my WordPress theme
You can change the design and functionalities of your WordPress site by switching to a different theme.
Note: If you don't have the theme you want to use installed on your site, you should install that theme first.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-side menu, select Appearance and then select Themes.
- Scroll through the installed themes, hover over the preview of the theme you want to use and select Activate.
Your theme is now live on your WordPress site.
- If you're not able to sign in to WordPress, you can change your WordPress theme in the database.
- If you're troubleshooting errors on your site, we recommend switching to one of the default WordPress themes.
- If you don't want to change your theme yourself, our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you.
- Here's how to update a WordPress theme.