Change my business information
When you sign up for the Online Store, it uses your settings to automatically fill out most of your business information. Sometimes you may need to fine-tune the settings: your business might be in the United Kingdom, but you sell products mainly in the United States.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Go to the Settings tab and click Business Info.
- Under the General tab, most of your basic business information was filled in automatically when you created your store. However, you can change these fields as needed:
- Country/Region: Use the menu to choose another country. (More country choices will be added in the future.) Be aware that your choice may affect your available payment method since not every method is supported worldwide.
- Australia (supports Stripe & PayPal)
- Canada (supports Stripe & PayPal)
- Ireland (supports Stripe & PayPal)
- New Zealand (supports PayPal only)
- Philippines (supports PayPal only)
- Singapore (supports PayPal only)
- United Kingdom (supports Stripe & PayPal)
- United States (supports Stripe & PayPal)
- Currency: By default, the currency is paired with your Country/Region choice. If you change the currency, it may take several minutes for the change to be applied throughout your store.
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- United States Dollar (USD)
Note: Changing the currency after you begin selling products will reset the Dashboard's Snapshot and Weekly Breakdown sections to zero (more info).
- Measurement system: You can switch between US/Imperial and Metric system if needed. The unit of measurement you select will be used to determine shipping charges if you set up a weight-based shipping method.
- Date Format: You also can choose from three formats to match where you sell products. This date format will appear in your order confirmation emails and invoices.