Change my business information
When you sign up for the Online Store, it uses your settings to automatically fill out most of your business information. Your business information displays on your emails and invoices. Sometimes you may need to fine-tune the settings: your business might be in the United Kingdom, but you sell products mainly in the United States.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under General choose Store Settings.
- For Premium Online Store: In your Dashboard, go to Settings > Business Info.
- Country/Region: Use the menu to choose another country.
- Be aware that your choice may affect your available payment method (for example, GoDaddy Payments, Stripe or PayPal) since not every method is supported worldwide.
- For Website Builder, Marketplaces are also restricted to some countries such as the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Australia.
- Currency: By default, the currency is paired with your Country/Region choice. For example, Australian Dollar (AUD), British Point (GBP), Euro (EUR). If you change the currency, it may take several minutes for the change to be applied throughout your store.
- Measurement system: Switch between US/Imperial and Metric system if needed. The unit of measurement you select will be used to determine shipping charges if you set up a weight-based shipping method.
- Date Format: Choose from three formats to match where you sell products. This date format will appear in your order confirmation emails and invoices.
Note for Premium Online Store: Changing the currency after you begin selling products will reset the Dashboard's Snapshot and Weekly Breakdown sections to zero (more info).
Note for Website Builder Online Store: You may also need to update your Shipping location. From the Dashboard, select Commerce and under General select Shipping Methods. Then select Change location.