Change image dimensions in WordPress
If you have an image that isn't the desired size, on your page or post, and it must be adjusted.
- Click on Pages or Posts depending which you want to edit.
- Click Edit under the page or post title.
- Click the Add Media button.
- Select the image you wish to insert.
- Under the Attachment Display Settings on the right, select the desired size from the Size drop-down.
- Click the Insert into page button.
You have now updated the size of the image you are working with.
- Troubleshoot and fix missing WordPress images.
- If you need any assistance with search engine indexing our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you.