Change gallery display
In Photo Album, you can change the way you view photos and videos.
- Enter the URL in your Web browser for the Photo Album you want to view. For example, photos.coolexample.com.
Note: If you own a Photo Album account, you can change the default view for your visitors. For more information, see Manage my album site settings.
- Click the thumbnail of the gallery you want to view.
- Set the view by clicking one of the following tabs:
- Thumbnails — Displays the photos and videos as thumbnails. If you click on a video thumbnail, it plays the video.
- Slideshow — Displays photos and videos which automatically play in a slideshow. Use the controls below the slideshow to stop, play, or scroll through photos or videos in the slideshow. You can also adjust the speed of the slideshow.
Note: Slideshows can play music. For more information, see Adding music to my slideshow.
- Filmstrip — Displays photos and videos in a filmstrip. Click a photo or video to view or play. Use the scroll bar to view the previous or next photo or video in the filmstrip.
- The photos and videos display as you selected.