Cancel my domain transfer
If you no longer want to transfer a domain, you can cancel it in your GoDaddy account. Canceling the domain transfer will keep the domain with your current registrar and doesn't cancel the domain itself.
Note: Domains transferring to GoDaddy that are In Progress can't be canceled through GoDaddy. You'll need to cancel the transfer through the current registrar.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Transfers Page. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you have the correct Transfers button selected. Search for a specific domain using the search field above your domain list.
- Transfers In: Domains transferring to your GoDaddy account will show here.
- Transfers Out: Domains tranferring from your GoDaddy account will show here.
- Choose an available tab to view domains in a particular category.
- Each tab will group domains into categories, but the status of individual domains may vary.
- Select the checkbox next to the domain transfers you're canceling. Or, select the checkbox next to Domain and then choose Select All.
- Select Cancel Transfer above your domain list.
Note: Based on the status of your transfer, your view may be slightly different.
- Confirm cancellation by selecting Cancel Transfer again. If you changed your mind, select Keep Transfer
You'll see confirmation that your domain transfer was canceled.
- Interested in registering a new domain? Search for the perfect domain to get started.