All about GoDaddy Studio for the web
GoDaddy Studio is available as an app on iOS and Android, and is also available on the web. The web version is ideal for creating designs that are “better on the big screen”, such as presentation slides or Zoom backgrounds.
What can I do on GoDaddy Studio for the web?
- Create projects for all platforms.
- Access your projects across devices with Project Sync.
- Use a template to start your project.
- Add and edit images, text, graphics and shapes.
- Add videos to projects - this includes access to our exclusive video stock library.
- Add filters to images.
- Export your project as a .jpg or .png file, or as an .MP4 file if there's a video in the project.
- Select and move multiple layers at the same time (not yet available on mobile).
- Right-click a layer to show actions.
- Copy and paste from your clipboard.
- Edit images directly from your website editor or website media library.
- Design social media posts and share them to multiple platforms at once.
What can’t I do on GoDaddy Studio for the web yet?
- Add your logo for quick access - but you can upload your logo as an image.
- Import custom fonts.
- Collect graphics or graphic collections.
- Organize projects and templates into folders (iOS only).
- Use layouts or layout collections (iOS only).
- Read Discover posts (iOS only), which help you make the most of GoDaddy Studio.
Where do I get GoDaddy Studio?
To use GoDaddy Studio in your web browser, visit studio.godaddy.com.
To download and use the GoDaddy Studio mobile app, use your mobile phone to scan the QR code.