Adding a Roaming Time Zone for Calendar Events in Apple Devices
You can configure your Apple® device to accurately display calendar events based on the time zone you're in.
To Add a Roaming Time Zone to Your Calendar in Your Apple Device
- On your Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll to Calendars, and then tap Time Zone Support.
- Turn Time Zone Support to OFF.
- Your Calendar now displays events in your current time zone.
Time Zone Support keeps your Calendar events in the time zone set for your device. When it's turned off, your events display in the time zone of your current location.